CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer Card Camp, Week Two, Day Two

I gave it my best shot and it still wasn't much to be proud of! Hopefully one day I will perfect this technique. It was a reverse embossed image. I pressed the whole Versamark ink pad on my paper, then applied clear embossing powder to the area. Next I applied Versamark to a stamp and stamped it over the already embossed area to remove the power from the paper. Then I used the heat gun to melt the embossing powder. This left the stamped image open to color. One of the biggest problems was that the stamp didn't remove all of the powder where I stamped so the coloring area was not really a very good surface to color.

1 comments:

Arlene

I think it turned out great! :) Love the simplicity of this card, your eyes are immediately drawn to the center flower. Great job.

Arlene.

Post a Comment