CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer Card Camp, Week Two, Day One

I'm getting off to a good start completing and posting my card on the day it was assigned. Here is the new color combo for the week.


I looked at the colors on my iphone and didn't realize that they were a bit different when viewing them on my computer.


The paper I used was from The Celebration Pack by DCWV. The stamps are Piece of Cake and Thoughtful Seasons from CTMH. I used Copic markers in the following colors: YR65, Y15, RV17 and YG17.

2 comments:

Arlene

Beautiful card! Love the way you incorporated all the colors. :)

Arlene.

Paige Dolecki

Love this stamp set and your coloring is beautiful! The row of multi-colored candles behind the image is a lovely touch!

Paige

Post a Comment