CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Card Camp, Week One, Day One


Well, I really got myself in over my head this time!!! I committed to a 4 week online card camp which will keep me very busy for the rest of this month. I have to confess that I didn't really read much about it before deciding to participate with my friend Christy. It wasn't until this past Monday that I realized I it entailed creating a card every day on Monday through Friday! I wasn't able to do a single one during the week and at the urging of my friend, Christy, decided to follow through and make them all on Saturday. I am going to do my best to keep up better this coming week.

The colors of the week are a purple, pink, sky blue, bright orange and white.


This is the homework for Day 1 (last Monday). We were to create a card using the colors they posted. I used Paper from Close to My Heart's (CTMH) Hooligans and DCWV's Flower Shower. I stamped the card using the CTMH stamp, Cherished Flourishes and the flowers were cut from a die by Joy Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment