CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Copic Technique

June Copic Club was awesome! Jessica taught us an really cool technique. First we stamped an image with Versamark ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then using Copic marker colors BV08, BV11, RV19, RV55, YR21 and YR23 we colored just the embossed areas with the various colors. After all of the images were colored in we took our colorless marker and pulled the ink off of the image onto the paper. It created a beautiful water colored effect. I love the look, I only wish it didn't destroy my marker tip so badly.

1 comments:

Jessica Griffin

Wow Karen!! That turned out amazing!! I'm glad you enjoyed it!! Sorry about your tip, but, at least I warned you, right? :( lol!!

Post a Comment