CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Newest Addiction!

I just love, love, love Reverse Confetti stamps and Dies! I am totally addicted and can't get enough of them. Here are are a couple of my recent card projects that I created for their monthly sketch challenge.


I have had so much fun making shakers to add to my cards. It's a bit time consuming but they are so cute!

Supply List

Reverse Confetti Dies:
The Buzz, Love Blooms, Donut You Know, Circle 'N Scallops and Shakers 'N Frames.

Reverse Confetti Stamps:
The Buzz and Love Blooms.

Paper:
From Echo Park, Simple Life 6X6 collection and from Close To My Heart, Daisy White, Cranberry and Honey cardstock.

This is the cutest stamp and die and can be used for so many different things.

Supply List

Reverse Confetti Dies:
The Tweet Life, Wonky Double Edge Scallop Border, Documented and Tag Me.

Reverse Confetti Stamps:
The Tweet Life

Paper:
From Echo Park, Simple Life 6X6 collection and from Close To My Heart, Daisy White, Twilight(retired), Smoothie and Canary cardstock.

1 comments:

~amy~

Oh my CUTE!!!!!! Love both of your cards...awesome use of colors & patterns!
Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!

Post a Comment